Get to Know Jair, ELC Student Worker

You are currently viewing Get to Know Jair, ELC Student Worker

In addition to incredible professors and faculty, the English Language Center also has some outstanding student workers. We’d like to introduce some of the friendly faces of our ELC office and allow you to learn more about them and their time at MSU.

Student worker Jair Leggett has been with ELC for over four years. He is pursuing a B.A. in Sociology with a Minor in Law, Justice, and Public Policy. After his graduation in December 2020, Jair plans to work in legal or social services in Chicago. Later, he plans to pursue a Master’s program in social services or public policy. In the spring semester of 2020, he participated in a MSU study abroad in Thessaloniki, Greece. About the experience, Jair says, “I had some of the most eye-opening cultural experiences while making some of the best memories I will never forget.” 

Jair credits his work at ELC with allowing him to see first-hand the diversity of MSU, “I love the interaction it allows me to have with such a wide array of students.” 

Once our ELC offices reopen for in-person visit, Jair and the other student workers look forward to meeting you!