English Partners in Communication
Looking for more speaking opportunities to practice English? We bring them to you in a goal-driven language improvement program!
WELCOME TO VIRTUAL EPIC:
ENGLISH PARTNERS IN COMMUNICATION
FREE IN SPRING 2021!
We have enjoyed talking to the people who registered for EPIC this year. You will receive an email around the end of February with a link to your class on Zoom. The classes will start on March 9 and end on April 15. Classes are Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. We look forward to seeing you in class!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED! If you are interested in participating in 2021, please contact Dr. Debra M. Hardison at email@example.com and you can be placed on a wait list in case more space becomes available.
Face-to-face communication through Zoom is better than mask-to-mask communication in a room!
“This program helped me a lot in acknowledging American culture, and I hope it will help more people in the coming semester. It gives us an occasion where people from different backgrounds respect and talk with each other.” Li WeiA recent participant said this about EPIC!
Our teachers have adapted very well to the virtual format. They continue to address important topics such as –
- The way people greet each other in the US
- The topics that are appropriate for starting a conversation
- How to keep a conversation going
- How to disagree politely and offer a different opinion in a discussion
- vocabulary and idiomatic expressions for daily conversation in English in person or online.
Just a few of the benefits of learning English with EPIC:
- All levels of ability are welcome!
- Experienced teachers and native-speaking conversation partners
- Opportunities for speaking practice, including small talk
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact Dr. Debra Hardison at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Photos from throughout the years the program has run.